Sunday 16 May 2010

Creep.

The past few days have really made me feel like a total loser, and no i dont mean the good kind. I mean a worthless pile of nothing. 
Geez. Talk about a binge. It hasnt ended. Since i left mia.. I feel like im always binging.. I need to see ana again.. SHe needs to help me. Im lost without her..

Yesterday was massive.. PIZZA AND CHIPS. 

Yep. You heard. I ATE PIZZA AND CHIPS. I deserve to be fat.
Today hasnt gone much better.. I was meant to fast. But no. Stupid fat failure over here decided to munch her way through bread and soup. EW. And to top that off, has eaten half a box of poppets, a cupcake, and a dinner of quorn, green beans and yorkshire puddings. DOUBLE EW. 

Its times like this i really wish i hadnt forced mia to go.. But for ana, i would do pretty much anything right now. I need her back. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment