Thursday 6 May 2010

Mumble.

Today i woke up with 5 mins to spare before roll call. 
The first thing i did? Looked in the mirror at how morbid i looked. Nothing had changed. I had not gotten less repulsive overnight.

The start of a good day.

I wish. 

Mia took over today. Everywhere i went, Mia was there. Watching me, provoking me. Controlling me. 

I must have eaten 6 weetabix and 5 slices of white bread. Why?
So i could purge until i passed out. 

After that little episode, i had ballet.. I could not go to ballet in that state. I could not let me ballet teacher, Miss Maria see me like this. I had to eat SOMETHING.

Two biscuits. They got me through. No passing out in ballet today.


Dinner.


I had to. I was being watched.


She followed me home. She is like a stalker that doesnt stop until she gets inside your home, even then its just for a cup of tea and to steal your life. I want her out. I want her gone.

Im so exhausted. This doesnt even make sense. Its just a rant about nothing. Im sorry for wasting your time, I need to sleep.. 
I want to sleep and never wake up.. 


Just get through this weekend. Then fake sick for a few days.. 

Recover. 
Sleep.
Start again.

Fresh faced and rosy fingered.
Just as the dawn breaks.


Sleep well.



No comments:

Post a Comment