Tuesday 8 June 2010

Regret.

No surprise here.. I failed Boot Camp. I didnt even last a day without having to eat shit food. Great. 

Ive gained. I dont know how much exactly but i can feel it. I am slightly regretting how much i fought to lose Mia. But i know i dont want her back. EVER.

Its alright. I can lose it. All of it. Just two more days til college is over. Two more days of eating 'normally' then im back to work on friday. I work in a restaraunt. We get a lot of MASSIVE tourist types. Watching them order puts me off food all day. Its great. Im going to spend the rest of my summer not eating all day. The most i'll have will be hot chocolate (i will need the sugar to stop from passing out..) 

I feel really positive about the next few months. 

Me and Alex (for those of you who dont know, he is my AMAZING boyfriend) have been looking for a house. We found one we like so he's gonna organise to go see it (: He cant wait to move out of his house.. I dont blame him tbh.. I have to wait til im 18 though :/ Which is ages yet.. FEBRUARY. I dont know if i can. I might start earlier.. Shifting small things every time i stay with him.. It will be great. My best friend is probably going to move in with us too (: Will be so good. 

Anyway.. Enough of the ranting! If anyone wants to know more you know where to find me (: Love you, stay strong <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment